Often through no fault of their own, tenants’ personal circumstances can take a turn for the worse, affecting their ability to pay the rent.
First4Rentals are able to arrange insurance to ensure the rent is covered and legal costs are met to take care of the eviction process.
We have policies to suit tenancy periods of 6 or 12 Months, with two levels of cover – a One Month or Nil excess.
All tenants listed on the AST (or their suitable guarantors) must have passed a credit reference by First4Rentals or one of our approved referencing companies.
Cover lasts for up to 6 or 12 months with 1 Month or Nil Excess.
- Cover on the property – only one policy is required, irrespective of the number of tenants
- Flexbility – switch tenants without affecting the policy
- Continued Payment – rent is paid until vacant possession is gained, regardless of when a claim is made during the AST
- The maximum rent payable per claim is £50,000 or the equivalent of 12 months rent – whichever is the lesser amount
- In the event of a claim, our solicitors can serve the Section 8 or 21 Notices
- Up to £100,000 of Legal Expenses cover to gain vacant possession for non-payment of rent
- Legal Advice Helpline to assist you with any questions
- Insured policies – not a warranty, our policies are underwritten by Inter Partner Assistance SA (a wholly owned subsidiary of AXA Assistance SA, and part of the worldwide AXA Group), and administered by Arc Legal Assistance Limited